Author Archives: Enlightenment into Islam Center
After knowing that Allah is Al-Muhaymin, a person should:
3) Fulfill the rights of others
When people are unaware of Allah’s هيمنة and they are in a position of strength, they may wrong others, because they do not feel that anyone is witnessing what they do and preserving their actions.
E.g. Parents think they own their children and no one has the right to question their parenting. They may abuse their children. They do not realize that Allah witnesses their actions and records it.
Surah An-Nisa Verse 127 Read the rest of this entry
The Beautiful Attribute implied by the name Al-Muhaymin is Al-Haymana ‘ الهيمنة ‘
This attribute entails the perfect knowledge and ability of Allah, and His continuous management of the affairs of His creation.
1) Be observant of Allah’s watchfulness over us by watching our hearts, utterances, actions and their congruity.
Ibn Jarir At-Tabari: “The Interpreters differed with regards to the meaning Al-Muhaymin. Some of them said it is الشهيد (The Witness), like Qatadah and Mujahid.”
What’s included in the article:
- The Attribute of Allaah: The Affirmation of the Fingers of Allaah
- Featured Article: Hijrah (Migration) of the Hearts
- Fatawa related to Insurance
- Virtues of reciting Surat-Al Mulk
- Article: Where are our Scholars regarding the many evils in the society of today?